Style and storage all in one! Conveniently stow away all your clothes and accessories without having to sacrifice on the style you love with this 4-drawer chest from the River Ranch® collection. This 4 drawer dresser features four large drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners and feature safety stops. The spacious drawers of this white dresser provide you with the perfect amount of space for storing a variety of different items like stacks of slacks and your button-up shirts, and the three lower drawers are extra deep - large enough for your cozy sweatpants and collection of t-shirts. You can find a place for all your things. This rustic dresser also offers a spacious top surface that provides you with room to store and display items like your makeup bag, accent lamp, decorative plants, and photos of your family. Quick and easy assembly with slide-on moldings means you ll spend less time assembling, and more time storing. Finished in White Plank® and detailed with attractive hardware, this wood chest of drawers will have your bedroom feeling stylish and organized in no time!
Overall Dimensions: W: 31 3/4" (80.6 cm) X D: 17 7/8" (45.4 cm) X H: 42 1/8" (107 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops.
- Three lower drawers are extra deep for sweaters, denim, and more.
- Tip restraint safety strap included.
- Quick and easy assembly with slide-on moldings.
- This chest has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- White Plank® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.