A slick and stylish upgrade to any home office-the l-shaped desk from the Vista Key® collection features clean lines and a bright finish with spacious storage space. This home office desk features a spacious top surface area, large enough to hold your laptop, monitor, keyboard, photos of your family, and your cup of coffee. One storage drawer features metal runners and safety stops, making it easy to find your pens, pencils, planner, and sticky notes. This L-shaped desk with open storage also includes one large file drawer with full extension slides, with the ability to hold letter-size hanging files. This l-shaped desk with file drawer includes an open shelf above the drawers for additional storage of folders, notecards, and more. Keep your desk free of cord clutter! A desktop grommet hole allows for cord management to keep your workspace tidy. This l-shaped home office desk is finished on all sides for versatile placement, meaning it will look polished from every angle. With a Pearl Oak™ finish with Misted Elm™ accents, and metal corner brackets and drawer pulls, this home office desk will make you forget you are working.
Overall Dimensions: W: 54 1/4" (137.7 cm) X D: 59 5/8" (151.5 cm) X H: 30 1/8" (76.6 cm)
- Features Spacious work area for your laptop, lamp, and more.
- Top storage drawer features metal runners and safety stops.
- Lower file drawer with full extension slides holds letter-size hanging files.
- Open shelf above drawers for additional storage of your planner, sticky notes, and folders.
- Desktop grommet hole for cord management to keep your workspace tidy.
- Accented with metal corner brackets and drawer pulls.
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement in any room of your home.
- Pearl Oak™ finish with Mystery Oak™ accents.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.