Bring style and function into the kids room with this twin over twin bunk bed from the Boulevard Café collection. This twin-size bunk bed is constructed with a sturdy, powder coated, gray metal frame, including guard rails on the top bunk and a fixed ladder for safety and durability. This metal bunk bed features 22 metal tube slats on each bunk that provide superior support for solo foam mattresses. This bunk bed with ladder can fit a mattress 74 -75 long and 37.5 -38.5 wide on both upper and lower bunks, with a maximum mattress height on the top bunk of 9 . It s safety-tested for ages 3 and up with a maximum weight limit of 200 lbs. on the top and 225 lbs. on the bottom bunk to help make this bunk bed a fun and exciting addition to the kids, grandkids, or niece and nephew s room. Kids bunk beds provide a space-saving option for any bedroom. So, out with the old and in with the new!
Overall Dimensions: W: 78 3/8" (199.1 cm) X D: 41 7/8" (106.5 cm) X H: 67 3/4" (172 cm)
- Features Sturdy, powder coated metal construction for durability.
- Guard rails on top bunk and fixed ladder.
- 22 metal tube slats provide superior support for solo foam mattresses (check your mattress specifications for warranty compliance).
- Use only mattress which is 74"-75" long and 37.5"-38.5" wide on both upper and lower bunks .
- Maximum mattress height on top bunk is 9 .
- Top bunk bed weight limit: 200 lbs.
- Bottom bunk bed weight limit: 225 lbs.
- Safety tested for ages 3 and up.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.