For a stylish 6-drawer dresser, look no further than this bedroom dresser from the Dawson Trail® collection. The dark Raven Oak® finish makes a statement in the master bedroom, the kids room, or the guest bedroom. This bedroom dresser features six drawers that feature metal runners and safety stops for complete ease of use. Fill these drawers with bulky sweaters, thick denim, extra bed sheets, seasonal wear and more. This dresser with drawers includes a T-lock drawer system that makes assembly quick and easy, so you can store your items as soon as possible. The top surface of this double dresser is ideal for bottles of perfume, your jewelry, home décor, and other everyday needs. Upgrade any room in your home with this country inspired wood dresser. Sauder designers travel the world and bring back the best and latest in style, finish, and color trends. This inspiring world travel is evident in the cutting edge and innovative furniture solutions we offer to you!
Overall Dimensions: W: 56 3/4" (144.3 cm) X D: 18 3/8" (46.6 cm) X H: 33 3/8" (84.9 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to hold all types of clothing items.
- Quick and easy assembly with T-lock drawer system.
- This dresser has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Raven Oak® finish.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.