Too many clothes and not enough storage space" Not for long! Create the versatile storage options that your home needs without having to sacrifice on the style you love with this 4-drawer chest from the River Ranch® collection. This bedroom dresser features four drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners making it ideal for easy access storage of a variety of different items like stacks of blue jeans and button up shirts to your comfy sweatpants and secret stash of t-shirts. The three lower drawers are extra deep for storage of your bulkiest sweaters or extra bed linens. This 4-drawer dresser features a spacious top surface that makes a great place for additional storage of bedroom essentials and displaying home décor items like an accent lamp, your alarm clock, bottles of perfume and pictures of your family and friends. Assembling this wood chest of drawers is a breeze with slide-on moldings. Finished in Sindoori Mango® and detailed with attractive hardware, this rustic dresser is the solution to all your storage woes.
Overall Dimensions: W: 31 3/4" (80.6 cm) X D: 17 7/8" (45.4 cm) X H: 42 1/8" (107 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops.
- Three lower drawers are extra deep for sweaters, denim, and more.
- Tip restraint safety strap included.
- Quick and easy assembly with slide-on moldings.
- This chest has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Sindoori Mango® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.