What you want out of a dresser is simple-spacious storage, good looks, and easy to rearrange in your home. This 6-drawer dresser from the River Ranch® collection gives you just that. We know how difficult it is to cram sweaters, denim, and more into drawers that are too small. That s why this bedroom dresser has four lower drawers that are extra deep for those items that always seem to get stuck while trying to close the drawer. Use the smaller top two drawers of this double dresser for socks, t-shirts, makeup, and more, allowing you to use the top surface space for your jewelry, a candle, photos of your loved ones and your alarm clock. A tip restraint strap is included for extra safety of your dresser with drawers. Quick and easy assembly with a T-slot drawer system and slide-on moldings means you will spend less time assembling and more time incorporating this dresser into your space with your own personal touches. Finished in a Grand Walnut®, this wood dresser is the perfect addition to the master bedroom, guest room, or your spare room for extra hidden storage.
Overall Dimensions: W: 50 1/2" (128.4 cm) X D: 16 7/8" (43 cm) X H: 32 5/8" (83 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Six drawers feature metal runners and safety stops.
- Four lower drawers are extra deep for denim, sweaters, and more.
- Tip restraint safety strap included.
- Quick and easy assembly with T-slot drawer system and slide-on moldings.
- This dresser has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Grand Walnut® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.