Crisp and clean style and storage in one magnificent piece. Give your bedroom an upgrade while adding stunning good looks with this 3-drawer chest from the Boulevard Café collection. This chest of drawers features three spacious drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners. These large drawers are ideal for stowing away a variety of different items like sweaters, denim, and extra linens. You can find a place for all your things! This 3-drawer dresser features a large open shelf that provides you with additional storage space for easy access of items like your wallet, makeup bag, purse, or home décor. This bedroom dresser includes a roomy top surface for storage and display of an accent lamp, a small mirror, decorative plants, perfume, and more. This white chest of drawers features a durable, powder coated metal frame with a perforated back for an extra touch of detail. Finished in White with Haze Acacia® accents, this bedroom chest of drawers will have you feeling organized in no time.
Overall Dimensions: W: 29 1/8" (74 cm) X D: 17 1/2" (44.4 cm) X H: 42 5/8" (108.4 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops for ease of use.
- Open shelf provides additional storage for books, glasses, and more.
- Durable, powder coated metal frame and perforated back.
- This chest meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- White finish with Haze Acacia® accents.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.