Upgrade the look of your bedroom while adding versatile storage options with this 6-drawer dresser from the Union Plain® collection. This bedroom dresser features six large drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners with safety stops, making them ideal for convenient storage of anything from stacks of sweaters and denim jeans to your collection of t-shirts and pajama pants. The lower four drawers of this shaker style dresser are extra deep, allowing room for your bulkiest items. This double dresser s spacious top surface provides you with ample amount of room for display of your favorite home décor items - an accent lamp, decorative candles, a mirror, or photos of your family and friends. The rustic charm and sleek design of this dresser with drawers make it a perfect fit for your bedroom. A tip restraint safety strap is included for an extra security of your dresser. Finished in Prairie Cherry®, this chest of drawers is sure to give your bedroom the instant country style makeover that it has been craving.
Overall Dimensions: W: 55 3/4" (141.6 cm) X D: 18 1/2" (47 cm) X H: 33 1/4" (84.6 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Six drawers feature metal runners and safety stops for sweaters, denim, and more.
- Lower four drawers are extra deep for bulky items.
- Tip restraint safety strap included for stability.
- This dresser meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Prairie Cherry® finish.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.