With the executive desk from the Costa collection, you can stop looking for the perfect desk-you just found it. Featuring a durable, 1 thick top, this home office desk has enough room on its top surface for your laptop, a lamp, books and home décor. This executive desk with storage is full of drawers-drawers that you can fill with your binders, folders, small organizing bins and more. A pencil drawer and four storage drawers feature metal runners and safety stops. Two lower drawers with full extension slides hold letter or European size hanging files so your most important documents are kept organized and easy to find. We know you want a tidy office space, that s why this wood home office desk features cord management that includes two desk top grommet holes to easily organize your electronic cords. It s all in the details, and this computer desk with drawers features beautiful framed, slat-front detailing. Designed with you in mind, this desk contains a patented T-lock drawer system with quick and easy assembly, so less time is spent on assembly, and more time is spent using your new desk. Finished in Washed Walnut®, this executive desk is the summation of everything we want in a good home office desk.
Overall Dimensions: W: 65 1/8" (165.4 cm) X D: 29 1/4" (74.4 cm) X H: 30" (76.2 cm)
- Features Durable, 1" thick top to hold and display office essentials on.
- Pencil drawer and four storage drawers feature metal runners and safety stops.
- Lower drawers with full extension slides hold letter or European size hanging files.
- Two desktop grommets allow for easy to reach and organized electronic cords.
- Framed, slat-front detailing provides added style.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system.
- Meets BIFMA standard x5.5 for safety, durability, and structural performance.
- Finished in Washed Walnut®.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.