The beautiful front slat detailing may be the first thing that catches your eye, but it is only one perk of this executive desk from the Palo Alto® collection. This executive office desk comes with the pedestals and drawers pre-assembled, so minimal work is needed on your part. A durable, 1 thick top allows for ample room for your laptop, books, agenda, and more. The melamine top surface is heat, stain and scratch resistant with impact resistant, high-grade thermoplastic edges for ultimate durability of commercial desks like this one. A center drawer/shelf with metal runners and safety stops features a flip-down panel for laptop or keyboard/mouse, keeping the surface space of your office desk free. Six drawers feature full extension slides while both lower drawers hold letter or legal size hanging files. Both the file and storage drawers of this resimercial desk lock for security of your office items. A cord management system with two desktop grommet holes allows for a tidy workspace. Finished on all sides for versatile placement in any corner of your office, with durable, 1 end panels, and a Spiced Mahogany™ finish, this commercial office furniture is just the beginning to your new office configuration.
Overall Dimensions: W: 71 1/8" (180.8 cm) X D: 35 3/8" (90 cm) X H: 29 1/4" (74.3 cm)
- Features Unit comes partially assembled (pedestals and drawers are pre-assembled)
- Durable, 1 thick top and end panels with ample top surface space.
- Melamine top surface is heat, stain and scratch resistant.
- Impact resistant, high-grade thermoplastic edges for enhanced durability.
- Center drawer/shelf with metal runners and safety stops features flip-down panel for laptop or keyboard/mouse.
- Six drawers feature full extension slides for ease of use.
- Lower drawers with full extension slides hold letter or legal size hanging files.
- File drawers and storage drawers lock for security of your important office items.
- Cord management system includes two desk top grommets to keep your office space organized.
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement and looks polished from every angle.
- Meets BIFMA standard x5.5 for safety, durability, and structural performance.
- Spiced Mahogany™ finish.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.