This 72 x 24 desk from the Affirm® collection is the ultimate centerpiece of your office. This commercial desk is constructed with a durable, 1 thick top surface large enough to hold your file organizer, to-do list, computer, or a decorative lamp. The resilient melamine top surface is heat, stain, and scratch resistant, ensuring this desk shell is made to last and will endure the rigors of the everyday workday. This 72 desk can be fastened to the left or right side of 427439 Desk Return 42 , 427444 Desk 72 x 30 , or 427471 Bowfront Executive Desk 72 x 36 to create an executive L-shaped configuration for a completed look. The best business desks are free of cord clutter, that s why this commercial office desk includes a cord management system with two desk top grommet holes to prevent unsightly cords from becoming a bother. Adjustable levelers ensure that your commercial desk will be level, stable, and aligned on the trickiest office terrain. Finished in Noble Elm™, this commercial office desk shell is the ideal addition to any professional office space.
Overall Dimensions: W: 71 1/8" (480.6 cm) X D: 23 1/2" (59.6 cm) X H: 29 1/4" (74.4 cm)
- Features Durable, 1 thick top for your computer, lamp, notebook and more.
- Melamine top surface is heat, stain, and scratch-resistant.
- Desk can be fastened to the left or right side of 427439 Desk Return 42 , 427444 Desk 72 x 30 , or 427471 Bowfront Executive Desk 72 x 36 .
- Impact resistant, high-grade thermoplastic edges.
- Cord management system with two desk top grommet holes to keep your desk clutter free.
- Adjustable levelers to accommodate uneven flooring and alignment.
- Meets BIFMA standard x5.5 for safety, durability, and structural performance.
- Finished in Noble Elm™.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.