File space is hard to find. Luckily, this lateral file cabinet from the Affirm® collection offers two large drawers for you to fill. This 2-drawer lateral file cabinet comes fully assembled, with minimal hardware attachment required so you can organize your office as quickly as possible. A durable, 1 thick top with enough room for books, office décor, and a lamp makes this a commercial filing cabinet you can count on. This wood lateral file cabinet includes a melamine top surface that is heat, stain, and scratch resistant. Impact resistant, high-grade thermoplastic edges increase the durability and longevity of this commercial office furniture. Two drawers with full extension slides hold letter, legal, or European size hanging files. This commercial office storage includes an interlocking safety mechanism that allows only one drawer to open at a time. You can guarantee the security of your most important documents with a key lock on this lateral filing cabinet. Commercial filing cabinets that are finished on all sides, like this one, allow for versatile placement and a polished look from every angle. Adjustable levelers at the base of this item provide precision and customization no matter how you arrange your office. Finished in a Classic Cherry®, this lateral file cabinet adds enough file storage space for even the most dedicated workaholics.
Overall Dimensions: W: 35 3/8" (90 cm) X D: 23 1/2" (59.6 cm) X H: 29 1/4" (74.4 cm)
- Features Unit comes fully assembled (minimal hardware attachment required)
- Durable, 1 thick top for display of photos, books, and more.
- Melamine top surface is heat, stain and scratch resistant.
- Impact resistant, high-grade thermoplastic edges.
- Drawers with full extension slides hold letter, legal or European size hanging files.
- Interlocking safety mechanism allows only one drawer open at a time.
- Drawers lock for secure storage of your most important files.
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement and a polished look.
- Adjustable levelers for optimal configurability.
- Meets BIFMA standard x5.9 for safety, durability, and structural performance.
- Finished in Classic Cherry®.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.