Whether it s clothes or household storage you are looking for, this wardrobe cabinet from the Sauder Select collection is sure to have the perfect solution for you. This large clothing armoire features storage behind a full length door that includes a garment rod and fixed shelf for storing your jackets, button-down shirts, sweaters, dress pants, and more. Additionally, this armoire with hanging rod includes one fixed and one adjustable shelf behind the right door so you are able to customize your storage space to fit your needs. This space is also perfect for folded clothing storage or for organizing bins, linens or books. This wardrobe armoire also includes two deep storage drawers that glide on metal runners. The drawers are perfect for items like bed sheets, blankets, or pillows. Finished in a cool Silver Sycamore™, stylish and functional storage for the bedroom, mud room, or just about anywhere is just a click away.
Overall Dimensions: W: 40" (101.6 cm) X D: 19 1/2" (49.4 cm) X H: 71 1/8" (180.6 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Storage behind full length door includes garment rod and fixed shelf to store your hanging wardrobe essentials.
- One fixed and one adjustable shelf behind upper door to accommodate items of various heights.
- Two drawers with metal runners and safety stops for easy access storage.
- This wardrobe/storage cabinet meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Finished in Silver Sycamore™.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.