Enhance your home office or workspace with this l-shaped desk from the Clifford Place® collection. Never run out of workspace - this mid-century inspired desk provides you with an abundance of tabletop space for all your office essentials like your laptop, important papers, notepads and much more! It features a slide out keyboard/mouse shelf that opens and closes on smooth metal runners. Storage is no issue with this desk! It includes three easy gliding storage drawers and two file drawers with full extension slides that accommodate letter-size hanging files. It also features cubbyhole storage for easy access storage of books, bins and folders. Its grommet holes and pass-throughs allow you to keep all your cords and wires neat and out of the way. The return can be fastened on to the left or right side to fit the needs of any room in your home. Finished on all sides in a warm Grand Walnut® and accented with solid wood feet and bold brass hardware, this handsome desk will take your office space to a whole new level.
Overall Dimensions: W: 59" (150 cm) X D: 53 1/2" (136 cm) X H: 30 1/4" (76.7 cm)
- Features Slide-out keyboard/mouse shelf with metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Two drawers with full extension slides hold letter-size hanging files to keep your important documents organized.
- Three drawers with metal runners and safety stops conceal miscellaneous office supplies.
- Return can be fastened on the left or right side to fit your space best.
- Grommet holes and pass-through allow convenient paths for cables and cords.
- Finished on all sides for versatile placement anywhere in your home.
- Cubbyhole storage.
- Solid wood feet for long lasting durability.
- Meets BIFMA standard x5.5 for safety, durability, and structural performance.
- Grand Walnut® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.