Dress up your bedroom décor with this dresser from the Palladia® collection. Find room for all your clothes and accessories in any of the six drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners. The four lower drawers of this 6-drawer dresser are extra deep for storage of bulky items like denim, seasonal outerwear, sweaters, hoodies, and more. The top surface of this bedroom dresser is ideal for your jewelry holder, phone charger, a lamp and other daily use items. Quick and easy assembly with a T-slot drawer system means your new 6-drawer chest will be put together in a snap. Add to your storage space or revamp the master bedroom, kids room, guest room, and even the hallway with this chest of drawers. Finished is a classy Vintage Oak®, this dresser will have your room looking organized and chic in no time.
Overall Dimensions: W: 57 5/8" (146.4 cm) X D: 15 1/2" (39.4 cm) X H: 33 3/4" (85.8 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Four lower drawers are extra deep for storage of bulky clothes.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-slot drawer system.
- This dresser has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Vintage Oak® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.