Need a place to store your abundance of stuff" Check out this practical and stylish storage cabinet from the Sauder Select collection. This clothing armoire features storage behind a full length door that includes a garment rod and fixed shelf for storing your jackets, sweaters, dress pants, and more. Additionally, this armoire with hanging rod includes one fixed and one adjustable shelf behind the right door so you can customize your storage space to fit your needs. This space is also perfect for organizing bins, bed or bathroom linens, or books. This wardrobe armoire also includes two deep storage drawers that glide on metal runners. The drawers in the wardrobe armoire are perfect for items like folded clothes, blankets, or pillows. Finished in a golden Highland Oak and detailed with frame and panel doors and sides, this clothing storage piece is perfect stow-away solution for any room.
Overall Dimensions: W: 40" (101.6 cm) X D: 19 1/2" (49.4 cm) X H: 71 1/8" (180.6 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Storage behind full length door includes garment rod and fixed shelf.
- One fixed and one adjustable shelf behind upper door.
- Two drawers with metal runners and safety stops.
- This wardrobe/storage cabinet meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Highland Oak finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.