Attractive storage is just what your home needs. Create the solution to all your storage woes while adding the beautiful style and elegant design of this dresser from the Shoal Creek® collection. This handsome dresser features six large drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners, making them ideal for convenient storage of an array of different things like stacks of slacks and your favorite blouses to your collection of t-shirts and secret stash of pajama pants. You can find a place for all your things! Its spacious top surface provides you with ample room to store and display miscellaneous bedroom essentials and home décor items like an accent lamp, your bottles of perfume, a makeup bag and photos of the family too. Its sophisticated good looks make this dresser the perfect addition to your bedroom. Finished in Jamocha Wood® and detailed with stunning hardware, this chest of drawers give you the style you want with the functionality that you need.
Overall Dimensions: W: 54 5/8" (138.8 cm) X D: 18 3/8" (46.8 cm) X H: 33" (83.9 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system.
- Four lower drawers are extra deep for storage of bulky clothes.
- This dresser has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International s industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Jamocha Wood® finish.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Local Delivery is available for most items we sell for an additional fee.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.