Errors on Our Site - Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Huck Finn Home reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Huck Finn Home will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account.
- Any order placed online will be charged to the payment method provided in full, even if the item is not in stock.
- To verify stock of an item, please call our store during normal business hours.
- Online orders may take up to 48 business hours to process.
- "Web Only" items can be cancelled within 7 days for a full refund, or within 30 days for a store credit. ALL "Web Only" items returned within our return policy terms will result in a 25% restocking fee.
- Refunds on credit card transactions are processed immediately through Huck Finn Home. Depending on the issuing bank, the refund may take up to 48 business hours to fund your account.
- Refunds on cash transactions over $20.00 will be in the form of a company check which will be mailed within 7-10 days of the date of return.
In Store Purchase Policy
Delivery Policy - As an added convenience to our customers, Huck Finn Home offers a home delivery service. Delivery fees are determined by location. When opting for this service, PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Delivered orders MUST be paid in full and completely in stock prior to delivery.
- Merchandise set up and assembly are the customer's responsibility (unless a set-up service is purchased).
- Removal of old furniture or replacement of existing furniture is not allowed (unless mattress or sofa removal service is purchased).
- Deliveries are assigned geographically, not by request.
- Deliveries are made between the hours of 9AM and 5PM.
- You will receive a confirmation call one day in advance of the scheduled delivery confirming the 3 hour appointment. Delivery times are NOT guaranteed; conditions such as weather, traffic, accidents, or road construction may cause delays.
- A second delivery charge may be applicable if initial appointment time is missed or if merchandise does not physically fit into the home.
- Defective merchandise and/or residence damage must be reported within 48 hours of deliveries.
- Additional fees may be levied for deliveries above the second floor.
- Delivery is a non-refundable service.
Payment Terms - All purchases must be prepaid prior to pick up or delivery. No COD is allowed. Cash, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Visa, as well as Hucks own charge card are accepted as payment. (No Personal Checks)
Layaways - Layaway is available on most furniture and rug purchases. A minimum of 10% is required at the time of purchase. All items must be paid off and picked up within 30 days. Layaways canceled within 7 days will be issued a refund or store credit for the deposit amount at the discretion of the customer. Layaway is only available at "Warehouse Prices". Sale or Clearance items must be picked up or delivered within 7 days of purchase. Cancellations after 7 days and up to 30 days will be issued store credit for the deposit amount. Items held and/or canceled after 30 days are considered "final sales." Cancellations will result in a forfeiture of all deposits after 30 days.
Special Orders - Special Orders can be cancelled within 7 days for a full refund, or within 30 days for a store credit. Any special orders cancelled after 7 days will result in a 25% restocking fee. Any special orders that are returned to the store within our return policy terms will be charged a 25% restocking fee.
Purchase Policy - Refunds can be issued for items returned or orders canceled within 7 days of the purchase date. In the case of a delivery or layaway the purchase date is the original order date, not the pickup or delivery date.
All items must be returned in perfect condition in original packaging and with a sales receipt. Items returned or orders canceled after 7 days but before 30 days will be issued a store credit as long as the conditions above are met. Items will not be accepted for return after 30 days. Orders held beyond 30 days are considered "final sales" resulting in a forfeiture of all deposits.
Warranties - All merchandise sold is 1st quality unless otherwise noted at the time of purchase. Many products have extended Manufacturer’s Warranties but all 1st quality products are backed with a 1 year warranty against manufacturer’s defects. All merchandise sold is warranted for residential use only.
Those items returned due to a manufacturing defect would be repaired or replaced at the determination of Huck Finn or the Manufacturer. Transportation on all Warranty claims is the responsibility of the customer.